Intensive Skill Practice in English
These courses focus on the specific skills needed to help students to succeed in school and work. Students will not only learn strategies for success but also apply rules and strategies through ongoing, guided practice and feedback.
These courses are tailored to the needs of low-intermediate to very-advanced level students.
Session D: 02 July – 10 August 2018
- English for Academic & Professional Purposes: Integrated Skills
- Academic Research
- Academic Vocabulary
- Academic Writing
- Conflict Resolution Communication Skills
- Academic Language and Writing Style
- Academic and Public Speaking
- Creative Writing
- Academic Writing (online)
- Listening and Speaking (online)
- English Grammar and Vocabulary (online)
Session E: 23 July – 10 August 2018