English for Specific Professional and Academic Purposes
These courses are designed to meet the language needs of students and professionals in specific disciples — art and design, business, engineering, law, literature, science, and more – by using authentic work-specific documents and materials and by focusing on the grammar, vocabulary, skills, discourse, and genre used in these disciplines.
These courses are tailored to the needs of intermediate to very-advanced level students.
Session D: 02 July – 10 August 2018
- English for Academic & Professional Purposes: Integrated Skills
- Academic Research
- Business English
- Conflict Resolution Communication Skills
- Legal English and U.S. Law
- Legal Writing
- Science and Engineering English
- Business English for the Digital Age (online)
- Legal English (Online)
Session E: 23 July – 10 August 2018