Safe travels to all our summer 2017 students returning to their home countries or home universities. Our program has moved back to our permanent location in Wheeler Hall 119 and are busily working on class schedules and events for Summer 2018. Keep in touch via
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ucbsummerenglish/
- Twitter and Instagram: @sels_ucb
Let us know if there is a platform we should use to best keep in touch. You can email us at email@example.com (gmail). If you cannot send to gmail, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
A transcript is an official document. It shows which classes you took at U.C. Berkeley and your grades in those classes. If you would like to order a transcript from Berkeley, please follow the steps below.
1. Wait until September 15th. If you order your transcript before then it will be blank.
2. Go to this website here.
3. Click on ‘Start my order’ at the top of the page.
4. Enter your personal information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.). You will need your student ID number to complete your order.
5. Review your personal information and confirm it is correct.
- when you want your transcript (now, later, etc.)
- the reason you need the transcript (for yourself, for employment, for graduate admission, etc.)
- your transcript type (Choose ‘summer only graduate’ if you only studied at Berkeley for the summer. Choose ‘undergraduate’ if you will continue at Berkeley in the fall.)
7. Choose the recipient (yourself, your school in your home country, etc.). You can choose more than one recipient.
8. Verify the recipient’s mailing address.
9. Choose your delivery method (PDF or printed copy sent by mail).
10. Confirm order and choose payment method. You’re done!